Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
As a Solutions Engineer I, you will be responsible for ensuring our partners successfully integrate with our platform, following CLEAR & industry best practices. You will work across the Growth, Product, & Engineering teams to develop a deep understanding of the problems our partners are facing & influence how were building our platform for scale. Were looking for a candidate with a strong technical background who is looking to have a direct impact on customer & developer experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Develop code samples, prototypes, & reference applications to demonstrate best practices & minimize customer development time, across a variety of languages & frameworks
- Support customers throughout the onboarding & integration process, assisting with common coding issues & patterns or troubleshooting, while creating reusable documentation & collateral to help scale the team
- Act as the internal & external expert in the integration & usage of the CLEAR identity platform
- Regularly collaborate across Product, Engineering, & Marketing to incorporate customer feedback & suggestions
- Earn trust across the Growth team by building a strong reputation as a subject-matter-expert & customer advocate, brainstorm new features & use cases with the Product team, or talk through the latest tools, patterns, & standards with the Engineering team
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of experience preferred
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree in CS/CE/EE/ME or equivalent experience in a software development or technical sales role
- Experience with one or more full-stack technology experience, including web or mobile front-end & supporting back-end(s)
- Basic understanding of the full SDLC, common application architecture patterns, & experience with developer tooling
- Excellent communication skills, able to distill technical details to layperson terms