As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
B2B IAM is a Security developmentteamwithin the Visa Cybersecurity Technology Team. This group is responsible for building leading edge Identity & Access Management solutions for our customers. We are a group of bright, motivated engineers & technical managers passionate about building the next generation of security products that protect & secure Visa assets worldwide.
- Reporting to Visa's VP of Cybersecurity B2B IAM, you will be responsible for driving & managing the vision & technology for the platformthat supports securing external facing systems & applications.
- You will develop partnership across global business & technology organizations, providing sound analysis & change leadership. Building & maintaining strong internal customer relationships is critical, as this position will work with Business Partners & other technology partners every day to ensure delivery of quality products in alignment with global initiatives.
- You will be responsible to build & lead a development team of approximately 8technologists passionate about delivering key technical solutions in the domain of Identity, Access Management, & Platform Infrastructure. This is one of the key areas of focus for this role & requires leadership skills passionate about looking after multiple partners to understand their needs clearly & propose & build highly scalable, secure & reliable technical solutions to meet clients' demands.
- You will be responsible for establishing a culture of engineering excellence while maintaining a strong focus on security & operational quality. You will find opportunities to collaborate between your development operation teams & the rest of the engineering community to ensure that the environment & tools strategy are optimal & best-in-class & keep up with the growing velocity of business demands & complexity of technology.
- You will be responsible for hiring top talent to grow the local leadership team & to keep the organization highly engaged & motivated, delivering exceptional results. Your ability to work across functions & teams will allow you to ensure alignment of priorities & goals, working towards results & developing the right culture & the right environment to do it perfectly & innovate.
- You will manage platform work for Visa's critical Business-to-Business Identity Management system. Ensure system & platform are in compliance with all Visa's Technical Security Requirements, Qualys scanning, PenTests, Ethical Hacking, & PCI requirements.
- You will work regularly with management to align expectations. Deliver quality product against your commitments. Provide local management leadership for a team of platform engineers.
- You will collaborateacross team boundaries to achieve goal. Provide solution approach to Technical Project/Product Manager & Product Office for their review & feedback. Work closely with Product Office & IT departments to proactively ensure that systems & platform can handle emerging or future business requirements
- You will set architecture direction & work closely with staff to design solution that meet platform availability, reliability, performance, & scalability, including management ofoverall platform tuning
- You will work closely with Operations, database, & middleware engineering teams to maintain high system up time according to agreed SLA
- You will ensure quality, smooth & efficient delivery by applying continuous integration & continuous delivery methodology
- B.S. degree with 12+ years or M.S. degree with 10+ years of experience in managing global enterprise wide platform solutions
- Knowledgeable & working experience with Http web servers, Apache, IIS, Tomcat, JWS,
- Knowledgeable & working experience with relational databases & LDAP
- Knowledgeable & working experience with Linux & Windows operating systems
- Knowledgeable & working experience with application system & performance monitoring software tools
- Strong technical lead experience managing large-scale platform, including web servers, application servers, & databases.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams from different geographic locations globally. Understand various development methodology, including waterfall & Agile/Scrum
- Proven high-impact manager with track record of executing & driving result in a collaborative & thoughtful manner
- Experience in capacity planning, cost benefit analysis, performance tracking & measurement (KPI)
- Be a thought leader in delivering innovative platform product solutions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to understand complicated business requirements & facilitate internal discussion to create conceptual architectural solution & high level sizing estimate
- Ability to prepare & present project ideas & proposals to senior management
- Motivator & collaboration leader various teams to solve challenging problems
- Familiarity with various industry audit/security standards including PCI-DSS, NIST & FFIEC
- Strong knowledge of web-based 3-tier application & security architecture. Expert level knowledge of Identify & Access Management software technology. Good knowledge of overall network architecture
- Knowledge & working experience of ForgeRock Access Management solution
- Known for building & growing first class engineering team
- authorization to work in the U.S. isa precondition of employment for this posAtion. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Position & incumbent must be based in Austin, TXlocation. Visa will not provide relocation assistance in connection with this position.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- Requires availability to meet with teams in the Asia Pacific or Europe time zones as needed
This positionwill be performedin an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider foremployment qualifiedapplicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.