Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Field Marketing Intern. Working in the Field Marketing team, you will be busy with lots of tasks. You will be supporting our presence on events to make sure that our customer acquisition here runs smoothly. Also, you will be taking initiatives to improve the customer lifetime of these customers.
Youll be working on:
- Actively searching for new sales locations
- Arranging our marketing activations on location
- Booking new event locations & actively search for new opportunities
- Development & logistical planning of our stand at events
- Development of training materials for our salesforce
- Analysis on the effectiveness of the efforts
Are you the perfect Field Marketeer?
You enjoy setting up & developing processes & you know how to break down a big project into smaller parts. You know how to prioritize your tasks. You are a strong communicator. You are a strategic thinker who takes initiative & ownership & makes things happen. Excel, analysis, & budgets are core business for you, & you are fluent in English & a native Dutch or French speaker. Finally, you have a driver license. As a strong communicator, you are not afraid of leading a team & know how to motivate them to reach their goals. You are full of ideas & act as a sparring partner for the Facility Manager. You dont shy away from a challenge & are able to perform in a fast-paced & continuously changing work environment. Finally, you have a Bachelor degree.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the execution of our Field marketing strategy within the HelloFresh Amsterdam office;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CMO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh! We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message toIsmail.Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.