Peloton is seeking a performance-oriented, digital media professional to join our acquisition efforts & play a key role in our high growth North America portfolio, which includes multiple products such as our Bike & Tread.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Digital Media, this role is ideal for someone with an analytical, data-driven mindset, & has proven expertise in leveraging a cross-channel digital media portfolio (search, social, programmatic, affiliate marketing etc.). You will be responsible for leading multi million dollar budgets across a variety of digital channels driving campaign planning, strategy & owning both day to day team as well agency management.
The ideal candidate has a plethora of performance marketing experience directly impacting growth objectives in cutting edge D2C or consumer centric organizations. You will know how to plan & execute full funnel marketing campaigns in digital channels & are at ease talking to a broad range of cross functional leads in media strategy, creative, product & brand marketing. You have managed a team of high performance channel experts & team leads, pushing them to deliver best in class strategy & execution.
- Responsible for end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement across Paid Search, Social, Display, Video channels with a strong emphasis on programmatic buying practices in digital
- Manage an in house team of channel experts, as well as external media agencies for digital strategy, planning & execution
- Maintain & foster relationships across the broader media ecosystem (platforms, publishers, ad tech, etc.) & continuously enrich performance marketing methods across digital channels with feature adoptions (creative, audience, tactics etc.)
- Work with internal marketing counterparts to align on budget, traffic & sales forecasts for digital media channels, share regular performance updates with broader acquisition marketing teams, provide digital insights & own digital quarterly planning
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing & creative teams for creative planning exercises, share digital channel best practices for creative executions & drive adoption of new formats
- Collaborate closely with lifecycle marketing teams & product/brand marketing to identify full-funnel targeting opportunities & define processes to support the execution
- Build a digital channel testing agenda & regular optimizations cadence to guide internal & external teams for always-on campaigns; identify high-priority pilots; design, plan, execute, & measure the success of those pilots; & help scale up effective pilots
- Support ongoing creative & landing page experimentation & testing
- Strong focus on performance measurement, providing tactical guidance along with an ability to glean larger insights & implications from media data
- Focus on driving incremental gains versus platform based metrics, champion test & learn approach & build experimentation focused culture within the team
- 10+ years of digital media experience, Bachelors Degree required
- Demonstrate hands-on keyboard experience executing direct response & ROI based search, social & programmatic campaigns a must
- Must have worked in-house on the brand/client side and/or have significant exposure to brand, or demonstrated responsibilities managing or collaborating with creative, media & analytics functions
- Managerial experience leading subject matter experts, ability to balance strategy with depth of expertise & detail, prioritizing multiple projects, providing day to day support, managing career growth etc.
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social, search, programmatic platforms, experience working on DSP (DBM, TradeDesk etc.), DCM (tagging & trafficking), DMPs, attribution, analytics tools & platforms
- Strong communicator, able to work directly with numerous teams, comfortable presenting to senior leadership, prior experience managing & mentoring teams
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced growth environment juggling multiple priorities, work independently when required & deliver measurable results
- Analytical, data driven mindset & must be extremely comfortable with numbers
- Experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing, experimentation setup & design
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.