About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for a Marketing Traffic Coordinator that will report to the Marketing Manager. In this role, you will support the global marketing team in project managing priorities & pipeline for our creative services team across digital, print & video.
What you'll do
- Works cross-functionally within marketing team & serving as central project coordinator for our internal creative services team & with external agencies as needed
- Develops, understands & maintains project plans/schedules & timelines that stretch across a global marketing team & other internal stakeholders requesting assistance
- Manage all projects in our project management software to ensure all stakeholders & creative resources are working seamlessly through the software interface & workflows
- Tracks & escalates projects that are at risk of missing deadlines, working with stakeholders to set revised schedules or applying problem-solving to ensure success
- Ensures incoming requests have correct content & specs & revises process as needed
- Expedites rush jobs with appropriate stakeholders as appropriate
- Serves as initial line of quality assurance to proof all deliverables from creative teams
- Creates reports to track & manage deadlines, performance & progress metrics
- Coordinate with in-house translations team on project requirements & workflow
- Anticipates over- & under-utilization scenarios of creative team & plan accordingly
- Manages the marketing teams digital file directories in Sharepoint & Adobe CC
- Collaborate with a global marketing team to distribute content via multiple channels
What we need from you
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years relevant experience, agency experience a plus
- Excellent time & project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks & deadlines
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, methodical, organized, process-oriented, adaptable
- Ability to demonstrate a natural curiosity for investigating, analyzing & problem solving
- Ability to quickly adapt & keep things moving under pressure on tight deadlines
- Ability to set goals, multitask & prioritize workload
- Ability to quickly learn our project management tool, Monday.com experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills a must
- Basic experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Exceptional customer service to internal & external stakeholders
- Outstanding oral & written communication & collaboration skills
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.