Dropbox is rapidly expanding its product offerings to address the needs of a diverse set of users & companies, from independent creatives to small businesses to large enterprises. The Growth Acquisition team is directly responsible for evolve our website to best enable Dropbox to become consumers #1 choice in organizing & running their digital life. You will help deliver enterprise-grade capabilities that allow Dropboxers to innovate our company go-to-market efficiently & effectively. As a platform PM on the Growth Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams across Dropbox to evolve the user conversion & revenue growth experiences for 600+ million users, & build on a revenue run rate of over $1 billion. By doing so, you will be empowering our end users to continuously discover the best products & features Dropbox has to offer for them, while acting as a powerful monetization engine for Dropbox.
- You will define the strategy & roadmap for a best in class business platform capabilities that aligns & ladders into Dropboxs mission & our immediate business goals.
- You will collaborate with engineering & design teams to ship new, impactful platform capabilities that drive revenue & product growth
- You will collaborate with designers, analysts & engineers to ship new, impactful features solving critical problems resulting in building out best in class platforms.
- You will build cross functional relationships across our entire organization with marketing, sales, product, & engineering teams in order to manage complex projects across multiple teams
- You will work to develop a user experience framework to balance Dropboxs growth needs while delivering a great user experience for our end users
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in crafting & helping build scalable platforms
- Proven ability to lead teams & work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion to deeply understand customer needs & a strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, & drive impact on short-term product goals (think big, act small)
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends & family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology & other relevant professional topics)