With Vimeo's recent round of funding, we are significantly investing in growing our team (https://vimeo.com/blog/post/whats-next-for-vimeo/). We are looking to bring on a Business Recruiter to help lead that growth! Were seeking someone who loves the hunt, knows how to strategically find the most qualified talent around, wherever they may be, & has the skills to build long-lasting relationships. This role will support several teams across Vimeo including Marketing, Creative, Sales, Business Development, Finance, HR, Support, etc.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for Vimeo: develop sourcing plans & innovative search strategies to attract top-tier talent; convert prospects to candidates; identify & interview qualified candidates; build & manage a robust pipeline of talent
- Partner with Hiring Managers & internal partners to effectively deliver results: use an approach driven by data to advise on hiring matters & set shared expectations; lead kick-off / post-interview debrief meetings; communicate updates on active searches regularly
- Build competency-based interview plans for a variety of roles with a focus on removing bias from the process
- Manage job postings on internal & external sites
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Manage job offers including negotiation & administration
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Proven success engaging both active & passive candidates
- Experience building strong relationships with hiring managers & partners at all levels & delivering consistent results; an active & up-to-date network
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & operate with a bias for action
- Solid experience assembling / delivering offers & closing candidates effectively
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic problem solver & a self-starter
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.