Head of Recruiting, Signpost
If youre looking for a place with a high performing sales team that has a passion for driving results & wants to help small businesses succeed, then this is the place for you!
With offices in the nation's fastest-growing cities: New York, Austin, & Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture & 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about recruitment & employee engagement. Were backed by some of the smartest investors out there (Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView) & our business is taking off. We need talented, passionate & disciplined self-starters who are looking for a challenge worthy of them at a place where they can learn, grow, & have real ownership.
**As a Head of Recruiting at Signpost, youll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business & sales organization. Utilizing a full cycle recruiting processes & strategy, your focus will be to help continually build our Sales Team, retention & recruiting function as our teams grow & scale. Youll work hand-in-hand with Sales leaders, HR as well as other departments to be a Signpost brand ambassador & a liaison to all candidates throughout the employee life cycle.
As a Head of Recruiting, your role will be to coach / develop the recruiting team on best practices as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with our business leaders, & have overall hiring responsibility across the sales function at Signpost.
A day in the life of a Signpost Head of Recruiting / Recruiting Manager
Everyday is different! You come in having the insight to understand your own daily objectives based on priority & game plan being part of an awesome team of folks!
- Serve as a Head of Recruiting / Recruiting Manager with a strong focus on developing & leading best in class talent acquisition strategies & initiatives, including candidate sourcing & being an ambassador to our Signpost employer branding.
- Lead strategically with a strong analytical, data-driven background & focus when it comes to recruiting metrics, pipeline management & retention strategies.
- Develop & lead a superior full-cycle recruiting experience to both hiring managers & external sales candidates across our offices in Denver, Austin & New York City.
- Build strong relationships & partner closely with sales management, HR & executives to lead recruiting processes & strategy from initial stages & throughout the interview process. This includes setting up strategy meetings to develop ideal candidate profiles & hiring needs with managers from interview sourcing through long-term talent retention.
- Train hiring managers & develop guides for those involved in the recruiting process on interview & HR / recruitment best practices in partnership with Sales Training team & our HR Director.
- Develop & conduct both experience & behavior-based interview screens that focus on our companys core values & best-in-class sales skill experience we are seeking in our future rockstar talent.
- Bring strong experience collaborating & consulting with business leaders on both strategic & tactical recruiting plans, including pipeline management, sourcing techniques & job board management.
- Responsible for managing our job boards, including create ongoing / great content for our career pages & websites in partnership with HR team to ensure we are promoting our employer brand & attracting top talent.
- Mentor the recruiting team while increasing our recruiting capabilities as well as employer brand. This includes organizing recruiting events as well as exploring potential career fairs & university recruitment as part of our talent strategy.
- Function as subject matter expert on recruiting activities & maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting issues, trends, D&I initiatives & employment laws with HR Director.
- Lead the on-boarding experience with HR & new employees by gathering paperwork, I-9s & kicking off background checks.
- Led the recruiting team to stay on top of high volume of candidate interviews in a concise & consistent manner across all three offices
- Responsible for our ATS system (Greenhouse) including configuration of the system by creating offer letter templates, emails, forms & evaluation criteria forms.
- 3-5+ years of experience in direct recruiting / talent acquisition strategy or HR. Recruiting experience working with sales teams, a fast-paced start-up environment & /or cold-calling environments is a plus.
- Strong analytical background, including experience with leveraging data / numbers to improve recruitment strategies & retention required.
- Ability to step up as a Lead or Manager for the Recruiting team partnering with the Senior Director, Sales Training & Director, Human Resources on our driving recruitment strategy, pipeline & talent profiles for Signpost with a strong focus also on retention. This role will help oversee two other recruiters & projects in regard to our companys sales recruiting efforts
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written & oral
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus & an unwavering work ethic
- Ability to work within an ambiguous environment, developing processes & policies on recruitment strategies from the ground up.
- Motivation to grow & win, individually & as part of a team
- Knowledge of Greenhouse.io is a plus, but not required.
What to look forward to:
- Diverse responsibilities from Day to Day
- Great Team Culture
- Fun Happy Hours
- Playing ping pong or foosball (preferably possessing a fierce need to win)
- Flexible Vacation/ Time Off Policy
- Weekly Catered Breakfast
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for both employees & their dependents
- Stock options
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 8,000 clients & growing & has just received $52 Million Dollars in funding to Help Small Businesses Grow! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, & The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!