Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: New York
The Qubit Customer Success team owns all current customer relationships, ensuring these clients derive maximum value from Qubit's products & become advocates for our technology. The team are trusted advisors for client stakeholders, building lasting relationships that enable product adoption, create up-sell opportunities, & minimise churn. We are looking for a Enterprise Customer Success Managers to build partnerships with our largest clients.
As Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will own a handful of accounts comprising approximately $2M of ARR. This will require:
- The ability to gain a deep understanding of clients' business objectives & to align those with Qubit's capabilities to drive measurable value for customers.
- An executive presence, strong communication & relationship building skills, & the ability to navigate complex organisational hierarchies to build lasting partnerships at the most senior levels of clients organisations.
- The ability to deliver results through others by leading & influencing cross-functional business decisions both internally at Qubit & within client accounts.
- Consulting with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies & goals as well as their objectives for using Qubit, finding ways to align the two, & ensuring Qubit delivers value against agreed success criteria
- Mapping clients organisations to identify decision makers & key influencers while building relationships with the most senior leaders in the business across teams & functions
- Becoming a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders
- Leading Quarterly Business Reviews to communicate ROI & understand clients business goals & challenges in order to develop recommendations for how Qubit can help
- Performing strategic account planning & identifying, forecasting, & mitigating risks
- Leading the contract renewal process with a focus on the value Qubits products are driving
- Coordinating internal, cross-functional teams, with executive level participation, to build deeper relationships with client
- Identifying & nurturing expansion opportunities & coordinating with Business Development Managers to execute these
- Working with Qubits Professional Services teams & partners to ensure they are able to effectively deliver personalisation for clients
- Providing client feedback to Product & becoming an expert on product usage & vision
- BA/BSc or higher
- In excess of 4 years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS business
- Executive presence & the ability to build relationships with C-level executives
- Commercial savvy & a sound understanding of the SaaS sales & renewal process
- Renewal management & negotiation experience
- Experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce & Gainsight
- Superior communication & skills
- Ability to influence, in both direct & tactile manner, internal & external stakeholders
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding goals
- A positive & buoyant attitude