Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell, & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass is simplifying & digitizing how our customers transact across all real estate activities in the 360 transactions of buying & selling a home. In this customer centric role, you will bridge the gap between technology & the customer, being the go-to support person across sales, product, & service. You will partner with our customers to drive awareness & adoption of the product, providing resolution & technological support as required. Additionally, you will manage a portfolio of strategic partners acting as the support interface, ensuring our customers are leveraging our strategic partnerships which will contribute to increased partner performance & as a result; increased revenue opportunities for Compass.
- Function as the point-person for existing vendors-partners
- Build & operationalize revenue collection from customers
- Translate customer feedback into actionable product recommendations, enhancements, & customer adoption strategy
- Serve as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, & the operations of participating vendors
- Formulate & deliver ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Ongoing collection & analysis of data & feedback to inform on-boarding & retention strategies, as well as feed into the product road map
- Represent the voice of the customer & agents to provide input into every core product, marketing & sales process
- Facilitate automation of different customer relationship functions
- Gather key data insights to inform how we measure & drive customer success
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow revenue & drive adoption/ user traffic
- B.A. or B.S. with 3+ years of relevant experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Excellent verbal & written communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations & design effective processes
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty & change
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit & leadership skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic & with a can do attitude
- Passion for technology & for being a part of a hyper-growth real estate innovator
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.