HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
We are seeking a high performing, driven individual to join our rapidly expanding Operations team. You will have category ownership (Produce, Herbs & Fruit) of our inbound operations & report into Natasha, our Supply Chain Lead. This is the perfect role for someone to advance their career in supply chain operations.
What you will be doing:
- Drive & improve our inbound supply chain operations to ensure our ingredients arrive in full & on time
- Optimise inbound processes & identify cross-functional efficiencies, proactively minimising the impact to our end to end operation & more importantly our customers
- Innovate & transform the function through project delivery, setting out clear course of actions to achieve defined outcomes
- Independently analyse internal data to generate ideas, support alternative solutions & provide clear recommendations
- Minimise costs through effective planning & waste management, recognise & propose new practices
- Supervise the weekly ordering & forecasting processes, mitigating risks & thinking outside the box to formulate creative solutions
- Build & own relationships with external suppliers, working closely with procurement & technical teams to manage costs & onboard suppliers. Report on & manage supplier performance effectively to elevate the operational standard
- Manage & monitor KPIs, balancing day-to-day operations with long term strategic objectives. Skillfully prioritise tasks, delegating where appropriate
- Work effectively with internal teams including Inventory Management, Warehouse, Transport, Planning, Labour Management, Finance, Marketing ensuring timely & accurate information is shared.
- Develop significant expertise, skills & knowledge to be the voice & influence for supply chain operations across the wider business. Coach & guide team members to deliver optimal outcomes.
- Engage & guide global teams with your ideas & feedback to improve tools & processes across multiple markets.
Who you are:
- You are incredibly resilient & operate well under pressure
- You think on your feet & find quick & efficient solutions to resolve problems with minimal impact to internal & external stakeholders
- You are a self-starter with initiative & a proactive attitude
- You are not afraid to challenge the status-quo with new ideas
- You are a confident decision-maker
- You have great communication skills
- You find the perfect balance between bigger picture thinking & digging for the detail
- You embrace change
- You are a role model that excites & motivates other team members with your passion for success
- You are hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
- Skilled in excel & data manipulation
- FMCG/Operations background is a plus
- However, most importantly you want to kick start your career at HelloFresh & are passionate about food & about what we do here!
- Flexible to work weekends
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Level & progression: A Category Lead brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks & leading smaller projects independently, with only punctual support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: 60 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2EZ
Working hours: Expected working weekend. Rotative shifts of 2 in every 5
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Passing this phone interview, you will then be required to take an excel test. The third stage should you pass the first & second stage, you will be invited to two video interviews (one competency-based & one culture fit). The final stage will be video interview with the Procurement & Supply Chain Director.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.