Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Recruiters at Blink are motivated by results. We have plans for substantial expansion & we are the tip of the spear in the war for talent.
- We are a team of skilled sourcers. There are scores of future Blink Health employees out there - you just havent found them yet.
- You are a strong business recruiter - You have demonstrated the ability to identify & understand requirements needed for various marketing, corporate, HR, etc. roles & know how to evaluate those capabilities in candidates.
- At Blink we are driven. Our mission based culture is a big part of who we are & communicating this passion to candidates is important.
- You are an adaptable prioritizer. In the start-up world, balancing operational excellence with delivery is paramount & when youre breaking new ground everyday, sometimes the path has to be altered.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a recruiter (preferably across tech & non-tech)
- You enjoy finding the levers to close top candidates
- Collaborative & Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, & establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, & clear.
- You have experience proactively sourcing & closing business & pharmacy related roles
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.