Industrial Color/CoCreativ seeks an innovative VP of Marketing to oversee all Marketing efforts. This VP of Marketing will drive a range of programs to support our growing business. This role requires experience in the online media, video, & photography industries in addition to an advertising agency background.The VP of Marketing is someone with a passion for developing, prioritizing, & executing projects that communicate clearly to prospects, clients, our sales teams, & to press our goals, creative abilities & successes. More specifically, we need someone who understands the process & techniques of marketing our video & photography businesses, including the strategic & tactical aspects of content marketing, the development of marketing materials, driving the lead nurturing process, executing webinars & real-world events, & all aspects of supporting sales & client services. We are also looking for someone with the ability to develop & communicate a strategic perspective, truly excellent writing & presentation skills, & a good sense of design.
With over 20 years of experience & growing fast, Industrial Color is looking for a marketing leader to execute a very ambitious & creative marketing plan & rebrand the organization. This person will be responsible for managing a Marketing Department & will report to the Group President in our NYC Headquarters in TriBeCa.
- Lead Generation: Design & manage the full range of programs & activities that generate awareness & inspire prospects to connect
- Sales Materials: Design & ensure that our website, slide decks, white papers, & other materials enable our sales teams to be as efficient & successful as possible.
- Events: Plan & manage a range of events for clients, prospects, & in conjunction with marketing teams
- Marketing Analytics: Lead a metrics-based approach to all marketing activities, working with appropriate tools to understand & improve performance
- Definition of marketing initiatives
- Budget definition
- Marketing automation management
- Work with sales leadership & sales teams to define market positioning & effective campaigns
- KPIs Tracking
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Daily marketing deliverables (design, email marketing, CMS updates, social updates, SEO, PPC)