Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
What you'll do
- Define the strategy for the platform our engineers build on top of, & work across teams to improve, scale, & better utilize it
- Add capabilities to our high-volume, fault-tolerant processing infrastructure
- Take ownership of designing & developing tools focused on observability, performance, & developer velocity
- Implement internal services
- Enhance our testing, monitoring & continuous deployment infrastructure
- Keep extremely sensitive data compartmentalized & secure
Who you are
- Minimum of 7 years of professional hands-on experience
- Strong systems architecture & coding/scripting skills
- Experience working with complicated systems at scale
- Solid understanding of data structures & algorithms
Technologies We Use
- ElasticSearch, Docker, InfluxDB, Redshift, Jenkins, Nagios
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming, inclusive, casual environment, great benefits & wellness program offerings, company retreats & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.