Location: Irving, TX: Newark, NJ: or Newnan, GA
Reports to: Director, Production Technology
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Come & join the technology team that is revolutionizing how we bring food to our customers tables! As a DevOps Engineer, you will enhance our production systems & enhance data integrations across the business. You will have the opportunity to build production-grade products that will be used across different production facilities in the US, with hundreds of internal users.
You will ...
- Develop deep knowledge of site level operations in order to drive & support continuous improvement efforts
- Develop new data integrations with systems in fulfillment centers (experience with APIs/ETL preferred)
- Develop new software applications to enhance system operations & improve efficiencies & visibility across all software platforms
- Lead software implementations from design through deployment across multiple facilities in the US
- Lead WMS, WES, WCS, & other order processing systems projects within the fulfillment network
- Troubleshoot escalated technical issues in WMS, WES, WCS, & other systems across all operations as they occur (tier 3 support)
- Understand all available reporting tools, create automated reports that enable improved operation visibility & performance
- Oversee QA efforts for all production software systems
- Create documentation to describe systems that you develop/work with
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks
- Attention to details
- Flexibility & reliability to cover scheduled shifts that support 24/7 production operations
At a minimum, you have...
- BS degree required. Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree desired
- Experience with building backend infrastructure using Python & SQL (SQLAlchemy, Flask, FastAPI, Django)
- Know the basics of frontend development (comfortable with basic HTML/CSS)
- 1+ years of experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments
- 2+ years of experience with software & data engineering
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Experience gathering data & creating custom reports
- Some travel
Bonus points for:
- 2+ years of experience with Frontend development using Angular, HTML/CSS
Schedule: Varies based on support needs
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative work environment