ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The IT Manager will provide project & operational activities within the corporate offices. This role is responsible & accountable for all aspects of the workplace services support across assigned geographical locations.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage & develop all operational workplace technologies.
- Manage IT projects & operations across global workplaces.
- Manage & develop the global workplace.
- Manage vendor & contractor workflow & relations.
- Maintain security & compliance across global offices.
- Build relationships with business partners to ensure end user services & productivity goals are understood & exceeded.
- Reduce the IT on-premise assets foot print significantly to utilize cloud services.
- Oversee the deployment, management & tracking of all end user equipment.
- Develop, manage, measure & report on key service-level metrics, KPIs, including, user sentiment, average response time, mean time to repair, & incident avoidance.
- Advance the disciplined use of a knowledge repository to share information among all levels of IT service & support.
- Help develop & leverage service desk best practices, & problem management to drive continual process improvement culture.
- Promote self-service tools, the request catalog & the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction & reduce costs.
- Perform trend analyses & develop action plans for improving service timeliness & reducing costs.
- Stay abreast of trends in end users support, management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures & other external changes that could have an impact on IT services.
- Ensure Risk Mitigation plans are built for distributed technology environments.
- Continually work to eliminate incidents & automate request provisioning.
- Exercises staff oversight to ensure new operations plans, policies, procedures, & transition/migration plans are consistent with the overall company goals & objectives.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- Provide support & be available on big race & sporting event days.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5 years experience in a user or customer facing role. 5 years experience in a tech support role. 5 year experience in a people management role. BA preferred. ITIL certification required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with executive staff under high pressure situations
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, tools & operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Experience in streamlining user device support functions.
- Working knowledge of IT & engineering technologies & operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities & skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program & service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency & ability to identify & achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPIs & metrics & drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications & collaboration skills.
- Willing to travel regularly as necessary.
- Ability to work on site up to 5 days per week.
- Available for International travel.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $85,000 to $125,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs & market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.