As the Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting Coordinators are key partners in managing recruiting activities & building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote & onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal & external clients & candidates, have excellent organizational skills, & the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, & teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly & will provide many opportunities for ownership & development.
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters & the Recruiting Operations team. This includes coordination, scheduling & managing the interview process
- Schedule phone / video / onsite interviews, initial phone screens, & provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone & email. When required, you will assist with travel arrangements
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to build & maintain reports for the Recruiting team, update candidate information, job descriptions & job postings on various job boards
- Build out interview processes within the ATS in partnership with your Recruiting Practice Leader
- Source for new-graduate talent & manage the new graduate hiring pipelines
- Work quickly to interface with internal & external stakeholders across time zones & from locations all over the world. You wont just keep the trains running on time, youll speed them up
- Build & promote the Flexport employer brand
You should have:
- BA/BS & internship experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Client Service, Operations or Marketing
- Excellent written & oral communication skills. You will work with senior leadership candidates.
- Calendar management skills. Detail oriented & highly organized with the ability to multitask & prioritize daily tasks
- Adaptability & Initiative: youre always looking to try new things & you welcome feedback about your work
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint & Google Applications
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS is a plus
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
- Positivity. We work awfully hard & were having a blast doing it. What were doing is changing the world for the better, & we play to win
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Read about three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Dont! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Listen to our Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is & why improving global trade can help to connect the world & break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.