Tinuiti is looking for a tactical, action-oriented Specialist, Paid Social who is ready to rally behind a team devoted to transforming client results through paid social marketing. As a Specialist, Paid Social, you will execute & support social campaigns that help define client overarching strategy telling data-driven stories that are as clear as they are clever. Youre action-oriented, positive, & you build confidence in others. Working quickly & on the fly, youll support the Director of Paid Social to hone best practices for optimizing paid social campaigns, & organizing a high volume of accounts.
We believe that our Specialist, Paid Social understand the heartbeat of our clients brands. If youre ready to join our cause, reach out! Wed love to meet you.
- Develop & execute paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, & management
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, & trend tools for weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting
- Campaign set-up & management: target development, creative testing, bid & budget management, & optimizations
- Effectively prioritize efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things, track & report on campaign results, data analysis & participate in weekly client calls
- Manage a support team of Account Analysts to deliver the tasks
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the clients success.
- Successfully fulfill the clients strategy by creating deliverables & recommendations
- Assist with new business pitches & proposals
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional & technical knowledge & skills within paid social
- 2+ years of relevant paid social media work experience
- Experience working with social media tools such as Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. a plus
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.