Are you a detail-oriented, content expert? Do you nerd-out over auditing & analyzing information to create informed ideas, then working as part of a team to turn them into top-level digital experiences? Our content analysts play an important role in solving the complex puzzle of how usability, search optimization & search marketing entwine with client needs to create user-focused engaging digital solutions. From digging into whats available now, to recommending & shaping the successful new content of the future, a Critical Mass content analyst identifies whats being said, provides findings on how that can be improved, & works tirelessly to make sure that thos messages never gets stale.
- Analyze & assess clients site content.
- Implement & manage compelling & well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business goals, user needs, & industry best practices.
- Draft content publication & migration workflows.
- Create, re-purpose, & write website content.
- Implement & update content classification & tagging systems.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to determine conceptual & story direction.
- Support site navigation & content organization.
- Develop & share expertise on client products & services.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business goals & audience demographics.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting.
- Review & implement keyword research & analysis.
- Create a SEO project plan with team members.
- Measure & improve content based on SEO campaigns, rankings, traffic, & revenue.
- Bachelors degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field.
- Minimum one year of Marketing/Communications experience at a Web-focused company or agency.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Visio, & Internet browsers.
- Experience in researching, writing, & some project management.
- Exceptional writing & editing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices & styles for diverse audiences.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask & meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of content management systems & strategies.
- Experience using Word Tracker & researching keyword phrases.
- Ability to communicate complex or demanding subject matter, verbally, & written.
- Ability to work both independently & contribute as part of a production team.
- Familiarity with search engine marketing practices including organic search, paid listings, & paid inclusion.
- Ability to embed keywords within content to improve search engine rankings, while still providing compelling information for visitors.