Programmatic Media Buyer
Do you have a passion for problem solving & data analysis? Do you enjoy turning advertiser objectives into measurable KPIs & implementing campaign tactics to exceed those KPIs? If you answered yes, then we want you to join our team! Townsquare Media is looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer who will be a core member of our Ignite team. The role will work directly with Local Planning & Account Management as well as Ad Operations, helping to develop tactical executions that align with Local advertising goals & objectives across our 65+ markets in the US. The Programmatic Media Buyer will translate these tactics into physical implementations across multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSPs). They will also be responsible for day to day management of campaigns as well as identifying opportunities within each campaign to improve performance & take action to improve results. The Programmatic Media Buyer must be very familiar working within various DSP interfaces & comfortable developing creative optimization solutions to exceed benchmarks.
The Ignite team is responsible for end to end execution of programmatic buys from education & strategic recommendations to post campaign insights. The team is fast paced, quickly growing & performance oriented.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead monitoring & performance for all programmatic campaigns
- Provide regular campaign updates to the Sales and/or Account Management teams to ensure the clients KPI is met
- Responsible for pacing, margin & performance for all programmatic campaigns
- Provide insights & feedback to platform partners in order to improve functionality of the platforms used for media buying
- Working with Account Management team to ensure the campaign stays on target with audience
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding managed client campaigns
- Attending client meetings as necessary to translate campaign insights
- Keeping up to date on all digital media trends
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
- 2 + year experience in the programmatic media space
- 3 + years experience & proven track record of exceeding clients goals on digital advertising campaigns
- Strong experience buying media through various DSPs, Appnexus preferred
- Direct Response experience preferred but not required
- Social/SEM media buying experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Professional & advanced skills in excel pivot tables, chart making, etc
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising & marketing solutions platform in small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations & more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) & approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; iconic regional & national events such as theTaste of Country Music Festival,WE Fest,Country Jam, theBoise Music Festival, theRed Dirt BBQ & Music FestivalandTaste of Fort Collins; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.comandLoudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge