Nice to meet you, were Hometeam!
HT Health is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system & are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported & invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At HT Health, we enable people to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, & support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, & deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify & target the right people & populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity & actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, & our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers & providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, & helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, & telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, & data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry & have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
What Were Looking For:
Were looking for a Director/Senior Director of Strategy & Growth who is passionate about health care & supporting caregivers for the highest need healthcare recipients. Our ideal candidate is detail & people oriented, dynamic, & has a numbers & data driven mindset. Someone who greatly enjoys strategic thinking & creatively solving tough problems but can also dig into the details on data. They are open to active coaching, motivated to seek out trends, problems, solutions & likes to lead cross-functional collaboration to achieve shared goals.
About the Team:
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, & excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers & seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes & supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment & achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers & care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Analyze & synthesize market data to propose potential areas for development opportunity
- Understand potential clients & partners, identifying needs & areas of opportunity
- Lead & manage relationship discussions with potential clients & partners
- Monitor, synthesize, & analyze the competitive landscape of competing products & services to support Product & Operational build
- Build straw models of partnership & payment/contracting structures
- Manage & update development pipeline process
- Support development of materials for company strategic planning process, Executive Leadership meetings & Board of Directors meetings
- Develop external marketing & communications materials
- Partner with Operations & Product on ongoing implementation projects
- Lead development of partnerships with providers, home care agencies, channel partners & other entities that further enable growth
- Perform all duties inherent in a leadership role. Ensure effective staff training, evaluate staff performance, provide input for the development of the department budget, & hire, promote & terminate staff & recommends salary actions as appropriate
- Participate in special projects & performs other related duties as assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a Bachelors Degree in Business, Health Administration, Health Policy or related discipline (required)
- Has a Masters Degree in Business, Health Administration, Health Policy or related discipline (preferred)
- Has 5-7+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, program development, market management, internal strategy or other related functions (preferred)
- Is experienced working with managed care, network providers, value-based contracts & population health (preferred)
- Strong at structured storyboarding & presentation development (Powerpoint) & data driven modeling & analysis (Excel)
- Is able to exercise judgement independently & voice noticeable issues or trends
- Has strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize when necessary
- Has a quick witted, upbeat, & go-getter personality (always a plus!)
- Gets enjoyment out of disrupting the healthcare system
- Is passionate about our mission to change the way we age
- Is comfortable in a dynamic, always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
HT Health is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business & our people. HT Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal & state law.
HT Health is committed to a drug & alcohol-free workplace. Applicants must complete a post-offer background check, Medicare/Medicaid Exclusion check, & drug test prior to the start of employment.