ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group is looking for a results-driven, highly organized, & data-savvy Paid Search Manager to join the Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will play a critical role in executing against one of our core marketing channels, & run paid search campaigns from tactical execution & optimization to reporting, partnering with the team on overall account & campaign strategy. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, data-driven, & has experience in direct response customer acquisition & performance marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute against a results-oriented paid search strategy for our US PPC efforts
- Support multiple product launches & merchandising campaigns, monitoring & optimizing daily bids & campaigns on Google & Bing to hit performance targets (efficiency & volume)
- Handle all reporting for US paid search campaigns, inclusive of actionable insights on target audiences & creative performance
- Internally communicate on campaign performance to stakeholders across the organization & our external PPC firm
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 4-6 years of performance marketing experience with a focus on directly managing paid search campaigns
- Hands on experience developing strategies & optimizing accounts within Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Well-versed in web analytics & strong ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Exceptional data analytics skills; ability to draw conclusions from data & form actionable insights
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, & work independently in a fast-paced environment
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.