Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Lead internal multidisciplinary teams to execute against assigned projects.
- Execute projects with demanding schedules & aggressive cost targets often with changing requirements.
- Establish & maintain a high-performance, new-production capabilities culture to ensure predictable execution, lowering production costs with a focus on the highest product quality & reliability.
- Complete activities to support near & long-term business strategies, such as identification of new technologies that can provide meaningful benefits, capital project justifications & oversight, & championing changes that drive measurable operational improvements.
- Provide overall leadership & management to any assigned teams ensuring key competencies are identified, developed, & maintained through internal talent or use of external resources.
- Manage & optimize the project management process for the engineering organization & ensure project management best practices are followed.
- A critical thinker: Use logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising: Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with the risk of failure.
- Creative: Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas.
- Driven by results: Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- A clear communicator: With solid written & oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate & provide information to co-workers.
At a minimum, you have...
- BS Industrial Engineering or other Engineering field required. MS/MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience in multi-site ecommerce, distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments.
- Experience with automated or semi-automated equipment implementation and/or optimization.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in MS Project & Excel.
- AutoCad proficiency.
- Experience with Labor Management Systems, WMS, & SQL desired.
- Lean Six Sigma & Kaizen experience desired.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran