Company Description|Job Description
Connatix, the most advanced video platform for publishers, powers the video advertising businesses of the largest media companies in the world including CBS, Time Inc & Tribune Media. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Tel Aviv, Israel & Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
This position involves developing front end Media Content & Ad related products mainly focused on video, video ads, interactive content etc. for our ad-serving platform. These are end-to-end product / features that render dynamically on thousands of different web sites to our customers.
What you'll be doing?
- Participate in definition & implementation of new software product features;
- Develop cross-browser, cross-device & responsive solutions;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices;
- Optimizeapplications for maximum speed & scalability;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Very strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- Cross Browser development;
- Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline;
- Experience with Responsive Design;
- Creativity & Problem Solving Ability;
- Experience in working with IAB protocols like VAST, VPAID, MRAID is a plus;
- Organisational, problem solving, & time management abilities;
- Experience with CSS frameworks & pre-processors like Sass & LESS;
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline is a plus;
- Demonstrate excellent speaking & writing English skills;
Connatix offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary. The challenges we solve are serious, but we're not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of native video & this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that's already thinking about what interactive media is going to look like five years from now?
We would like our new colleague:
To be open minded & a team player.
To have the ability to organize & prioritize their work.
To have a proactive attitude & to deeply care about the quality of their work
We are a young, fun team, & we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way & work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry & make our team even stronger,
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments & is looking to make a true impact, let's meet & talk about it.