We are seeking a Toronto based Executive Assistant to support our CFO & General Counsel & work with our Finance & Analytics and Legal & Compliance teams. You will be joining our global team of assistants who are all supporting our senior leadership in different locations around the world. The members are a cross-functional collaborative team whose goal is to prioritize company initiatives. The EA is a strategic partner for our leaders, who can extend beyond administrative support to act as a force multiplier for executives.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide professional, executive support, and act as the administrative point of contact between the executives & internal/external stakeholders.
- Have an assertive approach to the management of executives time and provide proactive communicationof daily evolving calendar, optimized travel arrangements, expense reporting, and collection and analysis of information.
- Assisting in the execution, transmission, & storage of legal documents; Responsible for initiating DocuSign for the Legal & Finance department and full integration of legal agreements.
- Liaising with external parties & internal business units; project tracking & management; offering support on ad hoc projects.
- Intuit the dynamics of the team, & seamlessly step into & out of workflows across the company
- Exercises discretion & demonstrate the ability to maintain sensitive & confidential information appropriately
Heres what you have:
- Strong work tenure: 3+ years of executive-level support experience
- Strong communication skills in English, both written & verbal
- Governed by a strong proactive approach, taking the initiative where appropriate, & looking beyond the immediate ask to anticipate future needs or requirements and work through them resourcefully.
- Self-directed: Able to determine priorities, make decisions, & manage time well. That said, not afraid to ask questions & for help when needed.
- Takes pride in exhibiting a high degree of accuracy & great attention to detail. Strong organizer with the ability to create processes that simplify tasks
- Tech-savvy - existing knowledge of computer programs and the ability to quickly learn new programs. Proficient in Outlook, G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign, & Salesforce.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, & 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.