Teads is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Executive to join our growing HR team. This individual will be responsible for supporting all talent activities for our Strategic Accounts Team across EMEA, with a main focus on UK.
Key Responsibilities, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Global & UK Recruitment team with sourcing efforts for our Strategic Accounts Team in EMEA. You will be assisting in the expansion of this team, (made up of Industry Managers/Directors - senior positions that combine expert industry knowledge, strategy, sales, maintaining strong C-level relationships, providing consultative sales approach to our top clients, a specialist in an industry vertical & a Teads ambassador) through LinkedIn, resume reviews via Greenhouse & other creative sourcing methods
- Create & maintain talent pipelines & projects through LinkedIn Recruiter
- Successfully utilise our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to elevate the hiring process
- Assist with creating inclusive job descriptions, posting on job boards, proactively sourcing a diverse pool of candidates, & screening candidates for various roles
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment process for various roles across all departments
- Assist in standardising pre (and post) recruitment experience, including interview questions per hiring manager & department for each role
- Lead recruitment operations such as pulling data as a way to flag inefficiencies & collaborate with recruitment team to develop solutions
- Work collaboratively with the HR team to ensure a smooth recruitment process for the hiring teams & candidates
- Assist in onboarding talent for specific profiles across EMEA. Following our 'Onboarding Best Practice', you will be collaborating with HR, IT & management to ensure a professional, smooth & positive induction for new employees
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other
- 2+ years of experience of managing full recruitment process (end-to-end), from sourcing top diverse talent at all levels from a variety of sources, including LinkedIn, job boards & networking organisations, to closing offers
- Desire to grow in a multi-faceted & exciting career in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition in Media/Advertising
- Experience in recruiting for digital, media/advertising or AdTech positions is an added advantage
- Open to profiles from recruitment agencies or from internal talent acquisition
- A passion for diversity, equity, & inclusion
- Ability to inspire & motivate people to join Teads throughout the interview process
- A great communicator, demonstrate strong ability to embrace & adapt to changes & learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, adaptable & maintain a positive work attitude with the ability to build relationships internally & externally
- Comfortable bringing new & unique ideas to the table
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy
- Strong analytical skills paired with an understanding of, & commitment to, data integrity & confidentiality
- Ability to maintain confidential information & operate with integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetisation solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.