Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 11 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As a Designer, you will define, develop & convey the Hello Alfred brand essence across all Alfred touchpoints, to achieve greater brand consistency, awareness & affinity.
How youll help us to be successful
- Inspire Hello Alfred to embrace best-in-class design thinking & execution across diverse media outputs
- Become a go-to resource at Hello Alfred...collaborate & coordinate with all disciplines
- Participate in external design/tech/hospitality related activities as a source of inspiration & continued growth
What superpowers youll use
- Tend to jump in head first to make an immediate impact
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to build meaningful relationships, while also operating independently to adhere to project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Are self-motivated & passionate, & able to tackle projects from a strategic & creative approach
- Possess a can-do & positive attitude
What else youll need
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- Strong typography skills
- Strong design, verbal, organizational, time management skills
- 1+ years of design experience; communications or branding agency experience a plus
- Experienced in all current design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch), & a killer portfolio to prove it
- Experience with motion graphics & a working knowledge of the web is a plus
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.