Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrustis investing significant resources to deliver successful revenue increase in the SMB & Mid-Marketclient segment for our specialist ESG (Environmental, Social Governance) product offering.MM Account Executives have a criticalrole andresponsibilityto deliver newclient acquisitionin zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships & revenue growth with existing customers.
- Engage with cold accounts
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of full array of our offerings
- Answer questions & make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Qualify sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations & handling negotiations
- Meet & exceed monthly, quarterly, & annual qualified meeting & revenue goals
- Disciplined sales processes & CRM hygiene
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding target goals
- Effective relationship-builder
- Proficient networker
- Consultative sales style
- Strategic thinker
Your Experience Includes
- 1-3 years in B2B full life cycle sales role selling software or related technologies.
- Experience in strategic outbound calling that results in building engagement with senior executives in assigned accounts.
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, & planning skills
- Excellent written & oral communication as well as organizational skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 20-30%)
- Experience in ESG
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, & hear directly from our Chief Revenue Officer, Kevin Kiley, about what its like to work on our Sales team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Sales team to learn what its like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, & OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.