Phreesia is looking for a Customer Solutions Operations Analyst to join our growing team!
At Phreesia, millions of patients use our platform before, during & after their visit to theirdoctor. This gives us insight into everything from the number of Medicare patients that take advantage of wellness exams, to out-of-pocket payment trends, to patient satisfaction with their care.Our clients rely on us to manage their intake process & weare looking forpeople who wantto make healthcare better.
TheCustomerOperationsAnalystwillsupport the CustomerSolutions Operations (CSOps) team indrivingthe effectiveness & efficiency ofPhreesiasCustomer Solutions department.This individualwill report into theAssociateDirector, CustomerSolutionsOperationsand will beatrusted partner insupportingtheCSOpsteam indefining customer solutionsobjectives, strategies,tactics,reporting,anddesigning andimplementing processes that scale.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze data & identify leading indicators for key performance metrics of the CS (Customer Solutions) department
- Work withDepartmentLeadsto develop reporting/dashboard strategiesthatdrive success towards objectives
- Present & report tothesenior leadership team on past result performance and forecastperformance for the CSdepartments
- Manage & maintainCustomer Solution(CS)Dashboards
- Support theCSOpsteam in the evaluation ofCSprocesses, identifyingoperational inefficiencies & design & implementoptimal efficiency & process
- Support theCSOpsteaminrepresentingthe CS departmentwhen defining requirements to Business Systems, IT, & Productorganizationsfor solutions & enhancements to drive success of the organization
- Support theCSOpsteam in the oversight of theadministration of technology tools used to drive success in eachCS department
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years relevant work experience; analyst positions in healthcare is a plus
- Clear communicator with a professional presence and the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong skills inexcel;Advancedin MS Excel including PivotTables, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, & Data Tables
- Full proficiency with native Salesforce reporting
- A passion for problem solving; ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete manageable components in order to identify root causes & key issues and therefore identify optimal solutions.
- Ability to analyze data, establish facts, & draw valid & meaningful conclusions.
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, & project management skills
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Takes high degree of ownership not only your personal work, but the outcomes of your team.
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members & departments
- Knowledge of the Healthcare IT industry a plus
- High energy & self-starter orientation
- Phreesia values the health & safety of our employees, partners, & clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may require up to 25% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.