Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our mission at Culture Amp is to create a better working world, & in so doing to amplify the experience & impact of over 100 million people at work. This Mid Market customer success position has a critical role to play in driving this mission forwards. We are looking for someone to help scale the business impact of People & Culture across 100s of companies in EMEA between 200 & 1000 employees via best practice adoption of the Culture Amp platform.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Coach a healthy book of business of up to $1.5million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Be focused on driving best practice product adoption & ultimately customer outcomes at scale
- Effectively build & maintain relationships at scale with both platform administrators but also senior People & Culture Leaders
- Experience working at scale with a high-volume of customers
- The ability to strategically prioritise & deliver value to a high volume of customers in the key moments that matter across the customer journey
- The skills to build high quality relationships with platform administrators & senior People & Culture Leaders
- Strong communication & customer expectation setting skills
- The ability to educate customers on the optimum ways to adopt our products
- SaaS experience
- Passionate about & enjoy the challenge of scaling customer success outcomes across 100s of organisations
- Highly emotionally intelligent
- Curious about finding ways to constantly refine & enhance the customer experience
- Resilient & adaptable to change
- A team player
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.