Gusto is hiring an IT Support Engineer to join our team & provide world-class technology support for our employees across the country!
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As a member of our in person IT Support team in our Scottsdale office youll keep Gusto employees productive & secure by providing world class technology support.
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Install, upgrade, & support all company desktops/laptops, printers, & other end-user tech in a mixed Windows/Apple environment)
- Provide remote IT support to all Gusto employees for a multitude of operational tasks e.g. password resets, access requests, application support. Requests can come in via Slack, Jira or email
- Provide in person IT support at in our Scottsdale location
- Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment, setup & configuration on end-user devices.
- Configure & troubleshoot AV & video conference technology e.g. Zoom, Chrome Signage, Envoy
- Configure & run AV for company all hands meetings
- Onboard & train new employees on IT applications & security practices
- Set up, track, & manage all assigned issues in Jira Service Desk
- Administer cloud services e.g. GSuite, Slack, Okta, Duo Security, Jira, Office365, & many more
- Maintain a fluid & well-organized inventory & storage system for all IT hardware
- Manage & troubleshoot our VOIP telephone system
- Ensure all client machines meet standards for security protocols
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Heres what we're looking for:
- Technology enthusiast who is always excited to learn about new apps, devices, & ways to do things better
- Passion for automation & desire to make processes & workflows highly efficient
- Outstanding people & communication skills
- Love to solve problems & get at the root of issues
- Upbeat & positive, motivated by making someone elses day smoother
- Super detail oriented & highly organized. It bothers you when things are not lined up properly or documentation doesnt exist
- Incredibly reliable & follow through on what you promise
- Proactively handle anticipated issues before they arise
- Desire to provide world class customer support
- 4-8 years of IT Support experience
- GSuite Administration experience
- AirWatch Experience
- Familiarity with AV for a company wide meeting
- Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) experience
- Experience with documentation of repeatable processes
- You know the problem with UDP jokes
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted for our Scottsdale, AZ office: ($35.33/hr - $41.11/hr). Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience & expertise
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.