At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyfts Airport Business Development team works cross-functionally to develop & support vital relationships core to delivering the best experience possible for riders & drivers at some of Lyfts busiest locations. Working on the Airports team gives you the opportunity to help drive strategy that impacts millions of travelers per year.
As a Business Development Manager for Airports, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, & leveraging strong & lasting relationships with key internal & external stakeholders to ensure that Lyft is the preferred choice for Airport travel. Expect to contribute to local & team-wide strategy, industry events, & managing internal processes on key issues, while being accountable for delivering programs & best practices at scale. Importantly, you will constantly strive to ensure our partnerships remain strong through hard work & dedication to creating the best experience possible for drivers & passengers.
- Spearhead Lyfts negotiations on airport agreements to ensure terms are conducive to growing Lyft business & present an inviting operating environment to Lyft riders & drivers
- Lead mitigation efforts against operational & institutional threats at regions airports
- Work closely with Lyfts Operations, Public Policy, Product, & Compliance teams to define priorities, build relationships, & lead cross-functional execution against defined metrics & OKRs
- Track, analyze, & communicate key metrics to internal & external stakeholders, & negotiate & execute new growth initiatives
- Build Lyfts presence & reputation among external stakeholders through strong communication channels & participation in relevant industry events
- Manage all aspects of existing relationships, ensuring partner success, & developing new growth opportunities through both proactive & reactive levers
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree a plus
- 5+ years of relevant business development and/or airport related experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Positive, customer service oriented approach to work
- Detail-oriented with strong project management & organizational skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity & adept at solving problems creatively
- Ability to work closely with people of different professional & personal backgrounds
- Experience in or around government agencies or political offices
- Experience developing national strategic partnerships with an operational execution
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.