As part of the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be a strategic financial thought partner to the executive team & business owners throughout the organization. This position reports to the Head of Strategic Finance.
What you'll do:
- Build dynamic, detailed & scalable financial & operational models driven by key financial & operational metrics including our annual budget & 3-year plan
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop financial Opex & Capex forecasts including monthly meetings to identify key risks & opportunities; Serve as critical link between operators, corporate & management
- Own consolidation of the 3-statement model. Support creation of Investor Relations, Board of Director & Management Financial Review materials
- Own forecasting for Clears B2B identity business
- Help drive new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate & support decision making, including M&A opportunities
How you'll measure success:
- Accuracy of financial reporting & forecasting
- Ability to communicate financial information clearly to various stakeholders
- Ability to inform strategic decision making using financial frameworks
What you're great at:
- Working well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & exhibit flexibility
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills
- Advanced PowerPoint & executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Adaptive & business intelligence tools (Looker) a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - 130,000 depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.