Gilt City, the local lifestyle destination from Gilt, offers coveted access to exclusive local experiences & luxury e-commerce offerings to our active members. Headquartered in New York as part of the Rue Gilt Groupe, Gilt City has a large nationwide membership as well as local offices in Boston, New York, & Chicago. Our energetic team consists of motivated lifestyle & experience experts who are passionate about offering the very best brands to our Gilt City members throughout the country.
Gilt City is looking for an innovative leader who thrives in a fast paced, opportunistic, growing environment. This leader will be responsible for creating & executing a business plan to drive revenue through partnerships both on a local & national basis. This position will lead a team comprised of; sales, account management, marketing & analytics & will ensure alignment with our mission of providing insider access to todays most coveted brands & businesses. This individual will successfully partner cross-functionally to build partnerships that further drive efficiencies across the business. The leader will be responsible for recruiting & developing a large team at all career levels.
- Build & execute a business strategy based on customer insights & demand.
- Identify & drive opportunities to meet evolving market needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on partnerships across all categories & optimize business opportunities.
- Manage the full P&L & be able to speak to business driving decisions.
- Strategically drive sales, hold the sales team accountable for goals & drive top line revenue.
- Identify opportunities to build out the Gilt City brand & increase offerings to encompass all lifestyles.
- Hold team members accountable for executing against sales targets.
- Produce qualitative & quantitative analysis of event performance, aggregate feedback, & explore new strategic opportunities.
- Manage the business forecast & budget.
- Build, develop, retain & motivate a large team.
- Proven track record of success as a leader of a business unit
- 10+ years experience in sales & partnerships
- Ability to use analytics to drive business decisions
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Expert in building & maintaining strategic partnerships both internally & externally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge & passion for the marketplace
- Experience leading, motivating & developing a team
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG) is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company made up of Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, & Shop Premium Outlets. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were in the business of making people happy.
At RGG, we utilize world-class merchandising, technology, & marketing to bring our shopping experience to life, & we hire world-class people to do it. Our high-end, flash-sale model has disrupted the retail industry & offers more than 30 million Members access to coveted designers & brands.
We grab coffee & brainstorm new ways to excite & delight our Members & each other. We volunteer together. We plan some serious surprises for our coworkers, because nothing sparks creativity like a cereal bar or an afternoon slice of cake. And we dont hesitate to use our associate discount after all, were as enthusiastic about style as our Members.
The way we work? Its so much more than what happens between the weekends. It builds confidence in ourselves to think, create, & innovate, so we can deliver the first-rate experience todays customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other