At ACV Auctions, we arent just good for business; we are a good business. Our executive team is pioneering new technology for the automotive industry & is committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the industry & a preferred employer in the Buffalo area. Winner of the prestigious 43North Business Plan Competition ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who we are looking for:
OurBusiness Development Representativesare the heartbeat of our company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working in a team-based environment & delivering the first communication to potential new customers. This individual will work closely with car dealership teams in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solution. The BDR will be asked to register new customers & get them buying on our platform. It would be a plus if you speak fluent Spanish.This position will work 10:00 AM 6:30 PM.So, yeah, its a big deal, & we need someone super-dependable & super pleasant to be around.
What you will do:
- Outcall car dealerships across the U.S. to download our free app so they can participate in virtual car auctions
- Communicate the great value ACV Auctions has established in this industry
- Work with the new customer through their first transaction
- Focus on a set region & within a team environment
- Speak with business owners & decision makers
- Provide post-sales support to new customers to ensure utilization of new service.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Capture key contact information & sales interaction information in SalesForce application.
What you will need:
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Fluent Spanish a real plus
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling is a plus
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products & services or consultative sales background will also be considered
- Team Player & adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency & self-motivation.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovated culture
- Eligibility for StartUpNY (NYS income tax exemption)
- Professional training opportunities
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.