Business Director, Europe
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourcefulAgency Sales Director (Business Director) to join our Northern Europe Sales Team. This unique individuals primary responsibility will be to establish & maintain relationships with new & existing agencies & advertisers. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit, & knows how to create partnerships that last. This stellar sales professional is someone who has both experience evangelizing products & has the ability to carry the sales process from prospecting to close. This is truly a chance of a lifetime to impact a company that is transforming the online media industry.
- Present DoubleVerifys solutions to key decision makers within agencies & brands in order to increase the use of DoubleVerify services for both new & existing clients.
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Break in to new accounts & delve deeper within existing client base
- Attend industry events & follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, how they operate & how/what campaign buying & planning entails
- Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) & have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling is required
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Proven ability to manage a pipeline & accurately forecast revenue
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate data into a sales proposition a plus
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both in person & over the phone
- Bachelors, or Masters degree
- 8+years experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in MS Office & Salesforce