Director of Global Payroll will be responsible for overseeing employee payroll & related system/administrative functions to ensure accurate, timely & reporting of all wage & tax data in accordance with federal, state, & global regulations. The Director of Global Payroll will be responsible for developing & designing both process & systemic solutions to improve efficiencies within the payroll department & support operational needs.
- Oversees all aspects of payroll administration, timekeeping & scheduling systems, taxes & garnishments in a multi-state, global environment for approximately 3,500+ employees. Payroll cycles include salaried employees, hourly employees, commission for sales leaders & bonuses.
- Leads a team responsible for critical payroll processes including: management & maintenance of ADP payroll tables; configuration & rules within the system; partnership with accounting on bank audits, reconciliation & compliance; partnership with external auditors & response to data & reports; cross-functional requests for analysis or reports; & responding to customer/employee inquiries.
- Establishes, maintains & manages processes & controls to avoid errors.
- Sets goals & standards for expected performance of payroll leaders & staff; mentors the team.
- Establishes & enforces customer service excellence to increase employee satisfaction & support all levels of management.
- Ensures processes are in place to facilitate the timely & accurate processing of all payroll changes (new employees, terminations, stock-based compensation income, etc.) in ADP Workforce Now & ADP Streamline.
- Partners with the business units & users to identify training & business operational needs & opportunities; captures business requirements & develops/designs system solutions.
- Plans, directs, & coordinates tasks with payroll leaders & staff to ensure timely & accurate payroll adjustments, payroll cycle, including incoming/outgoing interfaces, deductions, tax reporting, & funding.
- Manages expenses & budgets to ensure alignment with company business goals & objectives.
- Manages all system upgrades in conjunction with the team, implements new payroll-related modules; ensures integrity of all payroll related data through system audits, testing, application of system upgrades, bundles/fixes & tax updates.
- Partners with departments across the business to streamline cross-functional processes, identify improvement opportunities & resolve technical payroll system solutions.
- Manages third party vendor relationships & interfaces in partnership with Payroll Manager
- Supports People Systems/Benefits/Finance/M&A Teams on all ADP projects impacting payroll data.
- Partners with Compensation team on pay practice policies & implements/configures payroll system to accommodate pay programs.
- Maintains proper documentation & knowledge to successfully respond & comply with federal & state labor audits.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance preferred
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now & ADP Payroll required.
- Minimum ten years payroll management experience, preferably with a global public company.
- A strong understanding of equity compensation & how it impacts ordinary income & related tax withholdings.
- A track record or success mentoring & developing a payroll team.
- Eagerness to learn & being proactive in taking on new opportunities & challenges.
- Experience using Excel for analyzing data, including knowledge of pivots & common function.
- Proven experience with the integrations of payrolls resulting from the acquisition of new legal entities.
- Ability to work independently & take initiative to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment with great accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task & work in a dynamic work environment with dedication to follow-through on all tasks & meeting deadlines is crucial.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while exercising the highest level of confidentiality when dealing with employee information.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.