Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities something that couldnt be more important right now in our world, & in the tech industry.
The Head of Marketing Communications & Content Strategy will manage the strategy, development & execution of the companys communications (digital advertising, email, push, social, in platform messaging) & content (marketing collateral, landing pages, blog etc).
- Manage all aspects of the marketing pipeline including but not limited to: synthesizing strategy, creative brainstorms, design & copy development from pre-production & post-production.
- Create & own the marketing calendar & asset production plan
- Help to elevate, refine & solidify brand presentation & value proposition across all communications & content.
- Develop & manage the creative & messaging for all advertising campaigns (banners, landing pages, email, etc)
- Work with cross functional partners to develop & deliver content & communication requests for the broader business.
- Lead the content strategy to drive acquisition, engagement & loyalty
- Ensure a cohesive & consistent presentation of key messaging & visuals for campaigns across all internal & external placements.
- Manage design & copy team
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing, communications & content creation.
- Track record in developing successful marketing collateral, customer communications & content.
- Extremely organized & comfortable managing & enforcing project timelines & deliverables from multiple team members & cross functional teams.
- Strong project management & analytics pertaining to creative & content
- Superior verbal & written communication required.
- Skilled with computers & proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with business & consumer marketing, ideally for a retail, ecommerce or marketplace business model.
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?