Were looking for a Senior Regional Partner Success Manager to lead & influence a team of Strategic Partner Managers to hit goals in order to grow, manage & improve the merchant side of the business.
As a member on our Local Team, you will be responsible for executing our strategic advantage: winning, growing & maintaining the best merchants in each city. As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team to improve the way we interact, retain & build relationships with our partners.
What youll do
- Lead Manage a team of Strategic Partner Managers that work to grow merchants relationships with our key accounts across Canada
- Strategize Work with our Merchant Operations team to devise & execute the overall operational strategy for winning the merchant
- Experiment Use data-driven decision making & sound business judgment to run tests on everything from commissary kitchens, to in-store marketing, to launching new verticals
- Business Development Generate new business & strategic investment opportunities by being the local liaison for new products to roll out in your region. This includes everything from Drive to DoorDash For Business
- Analyze Build models to evaluate the economic & strategic costs & benefits of merchant acquisition, engagement, & retention programs & experiments
- Influence Work cross-functionally with our Merchant Operations, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Sales, & BD teams to improve the merchant experience & achieve market revenue goals
- Natural leader You pride yourself on your ability to lead & motivate a team
- Self-starter You have a bias towards action & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing work environment
- Naturally curious You always look for ways to innovate & improve
- Entrepreneurial You crave responsibility & want to shape the vision & direction of the company
- Relationship-builder You can influence & motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking / analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Experience in a client facing or account management role
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, & succeeding in a team environment
- Expert communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills & ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.