Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As an Sr Associate of IT Support, you will be an essential part of our US Technical Support Team. Whether you're responding to incidents or pro-actively working to build a better platform, you will be responsible for providing core IT support for all US Operations, ranging from SaaS applications, printer support, workstation hardware/software support, user onboarding & training, documentation & continuously striving to empower & enrich our users.
- Work within the IT Support Team to provide excellent customer service, effective response times & expert insights into general & sometimes complex support issues.
- Providing on-site & remote resolution of common desktop computing issues (PC & Mac), & acting as local enforcement for the non-automated IT security policies.
- Understand policies & apply them to come up with a solution that meets users needs & aligns itself amongst the company
- Ensure quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, & overall customer satisfaction are adhered to.
- Assist other IT support staff with operational procedures & troubleshooting issues.
- Provide training to all staff on new hardware & software when required.
- Resolving escalated & Executive Service Desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Create & maintain detailed documentation for systems & processes managed by the Enterprise IT team, for both end-users & other IT staff.
- You are/will train to be a subject matter expert on a number of Enterprise IT tools (GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, BetterCloud & others).
- Ongoing evaluation & improvement of existing Service Desk processes & policies.
- Systems administration of core IT services (on-prem & SaaS), including process automation, configurations, & improvements within these tools.
- Supporting technical & non-technical stakeholders & accommodating a rapidly growing company..
- Hardware & software asset management.
- Staff onboarding & off-boarding, including machine imaging & account creation/configuration.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Prioritize responsibilities well
- Hungry to learn
- Team player but can also work autonomously
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience. IT-related certifications are desirable.
- 3-5 years experience in a technical support or helpdesk role
- Strong customer service background required.
- Experience with Google Apps, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, & Bettercloud.
- Experience supporting on-site & remote users for PC & Mac, software & hardware.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.