This role is based out of Latch's New York HQ. You will travel toyour designated territory in the United States from New York City, NY.
Must be local or willing to relocate to NYC for this role.
Latch is seeking a Sales Executiveto join the Latch Sales team. You will work at the center of the sales organization to develop sales strategies, engage prospects & direct the sale of Latch within their respective territory. This is no ordinary sales role, as you will qualify leads, educate the market on Latch & facilitate sales - internally with the sales & operations team, but also as a territory manager, activating & supporting our local independent sales reps & distribution partners. You will be a part of an exciting & growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth & accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Get the sale using various customer sales methods (calls, meetings, emails, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models & evaluate their effectiveness as a measure of ROI on time & energy
- Evaluate customers skills, needs & build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet team sales targets
- Research accounts & generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events & trainings to keep abreast of the latest Latch developments
- Report & provide feedback on current state processes to management
- Maintain & expand client database via NetSuite CRM
- Help develop the sales strategy
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of experience selling
- Experience with NetSuite (preferred)
- Tech-based, B-2-B experience (preferred)
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent organizational & follow-through skills
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Highly collaborative & capable of working as part of a team
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We are a group of 100+ passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & often serendipitous or unexpected paths to Latch. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.