HelloFresh is looking for an ambitious, organized, detail-oriented Senior Recipe Editor to join their Recipe Card Production Team. The ideal candidate will bring strong editorial, leadership, & communication skills to a fast-moving role with a focus on producing precise, engaging, educational content. The Senior Editor will be responsible for overseeing all editorial & proofreading efforts behind the brand portfolios recipe cards, as well as ensuring that all recipes & additional culinary-based content adhere to brand standards.
You will ...
- Topline edit extended recipe content across all brands for clarity, accuracy, & brand standard tone
- Manage Recipe Editors
- Approve 80+ recipe cards to print each week
- Collaborate with photo teams to update visual content as needed
- Oversee recipe editorial efforts on specialty projects
- Work collaboratively with internal partners (Product Operations, Menu Planning, Project Management, etc) to ensure all recipe card & editorial content deadlines are met
- Act as liaison between the Brand Operations, Culinary, & Menu Planning teams
- A true foodieyou find yourself reading cookbooks in your spare time & scouring social media for the latest culinary trends
- An exceptional linguist with a knack for figuring out how to explain the most advanced of culinary methods to novice home cooks
- An innate leader with emotional intelligence & fortitude to manage a high-stakes, high-performing team
- Expertly skilled in copy editing, proofreading, AP style, & ensuring adherence to style guides
- Superbly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects & timelines at once
- Able to think strategically on both micro & macro business levels
- A self-starter & truly proactive problem solver who works relentlessly to execute all steps needed until the problem is resolved
At a minimum, you have ...
- 5+ years experience in editing, writing, & content creation
- A background in food editorial
- Management experience
- Familiarity with recipe writing standards
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.