Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift Services Sales is responsible for providing value, impact, & credibility to existing & potential Customers during sales opportunities that require Professional Services, Supplier Enrollment, or Customer Success support offerings. The team engages in activities globally that support both direct & partner Source-To-Pay or Purchase-To-Pay opportunities that span all Customer verticals & industries.
The primary focus of the team is to align all parties involved (internal & external), advise on best practices or additional paths forward, & provide assurance that Customer objectives will be successfully achieved with the recommendations Services Sales provides. As such, the team plays a pivotal role forging the foundation for successful Customer acquisition, renewals, solution deployment, & referenceable Customers.
Roles within the Services Sales team are highly visible across the organization & require a unique talent, mindset, & blend of skills in functional, technical, & operational disciplines.
We are looking for an experienced Services Sales Manager to help manage the incredible growth we are experiencing here at Tradeshift, specifically focused on our Sales Services Team.
While we are open to multiple locations, preference will be given to geographical areas such as San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada or Texas.We are on an exciting journey & anticipate to widen our geographical footprint significantly in the coming years.
- Build relationships & trust with new & existing Customers & Partners
- Collaborate with internal colleagues in Sales, Alliances, Solution Consulting, Supplier Success, Professional Services, & Product teams to deliver optimal solution plan & Customer outcomes
- Prepare high level budgetary estimates, project timelines, resource plans, & Statement of Works
- Create & present Tradeshift material related to Project methodology, systems integration, & solution configuration
- Lead workshops to capture & guide Customer strategic objectives, challenges, & future state requirements
- Identify potential risks & bottlenecks with Customer requests & internal capabilities
- Provide input to Salesforce opportunities & Service Sales requests
- Perform supplier matches & forecast analysis
- Build & add value to the team knowledge base, processes, & toolsets
- 5+ years implementing enterprise solutions in consulting or services organization
- 3+ years experience providing Project Management for global deployments & cloud solutions
- 2+ years in Services Sales, Consulting Solution Architect, or services selling role
- Expert ability to listen, summarize, & present material
- Experience with creating SOWs, deployment plans, estimates, & managing budgets
- Ability to lead fundamental business process, integration, architecture, & technical discussions
- Demonstrate skill to quickly learn, adapt, & take ownership within a dynamic environment
- Provide crisp, clear, concise communications
- Possess knowledge of P2P, S2P, e-Invoicing, Supplier Data Management, workflow, or ERP solutions
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree or professional certifications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time andbe located near a major airport, preference will be given to areas including San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada or Texas.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Very competitive compensation package + equity
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.