ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a People Systems Analyst with a broad People Tech (HRIS) background & techno-functional understanding of systems to join the People Systems & Analytics team. As part of the team, you will identify, design & deploy technology & process solutions that enable strategic initiatives & operational improvements. As a dedicated subset of the broader People Team, you will help drive forward initiatives to improve the quality of our annual Talent & Compensation cycles. You will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business including finance, IT, & legal to lead the continued growth & optimization of our People Tech offerings. This role is focused on Talent areas including Goals & Performance, Development Planning, Succession Planning, Talent Review, & Learning. Additionally, this role will be the technical owner of our tools for compensation, variable play & LTI planning.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment & who consistently exceeds expectations. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements, solution design & ongoing maintenance of the People data in our various People systems. In addition to delivering new automation & enhancing/supporting existing systems, an effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical, functional, & process expertise, negotiate & drive alignment for all People systems projects & initiatives. We are looking for an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization & has a solid foundational understanding of employee lifecycle & annual talent & compensation processes.
- Collaborate & partner with internal stakeholders to ensure system design & is driving value & efficiency for the organization
- Collaborate with technical teams & vendors to resolve system issues & improve system performance
- Spearhead testing process of system fix & enhancement
- Prioritize system enhancements, support, & maintenance
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, & application issues & manage these through to resolution
- Capture business process requirements, & help translate these requirements into technical solutions
- Support the optimized use of existing SAP Success Factors & ChartHop modules by helping to create new or modifying existing workflows
- Communicate & train end users & People Team stakeholders on new system functionality or enhancements
- Degree in Human Resources, Information System, Computer Science, and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience of related experience in large companies
- Experience with completing HRIS implementations, upgrades enhancement, & support
- SAP Success Factors experience highly preferred, Workday, ADP, UltiPro (Ultimate Software), Oracle, or PeopleSoft a plus
- Excellent HRIS functional knowledge & direct experience working with consumer product and/or SaaS-based business models (ideally both)
- Has had exposure to operational HR concepts, including employee lifecycle, talent management, compensation management, & learning management.
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple & complex operational & reporting challenges
- Understanding of customizations & business processes as they relate to HR technology
- Comfortable with workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, & role-based permissions
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal & external business partners at various levels & to understand & express complex technical & accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast-paced company similar to a high-tech start-up
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.