Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
- Working closely with Associate Creative Director & Creative Director to iteratively scale & maintain the Circle visual system.
- Partnering with our product marketing team to help clearly communicate how our products work.
- Partnering with our demand generation team & agency partners to design & optimize ad creative such as display, rich media, & paid social.
- Providing guidance & mentorship to your team members above & below; help build & foster an amazing brand team.
What you'll work on:
- Concept & create all brand marketing assets including infographics, GIFs, merch, diagrams, digital PDFs, product demos, Google Slides presentations & more for all our stakeholders (investors, partners, corporate comms, talent, & Circle employees)
- Support our demand generation team & their strategies with branded creative assets including work for integrated campaigns, display, rich media, email marketing, events, & paid social
- Design & web production work to support product marketing & content like social & blog graphics & video
- Help drive iterative improvements to the Circle marketing website
- Contribute to the management & evolution of Circles visual system
- Support brand & design initiatives for SeedInvest & Centre brands
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- A portfolio that demonstrates incredible design across a wide array of media including illustration, iconography, visual system design, web design, & animation
- 5+ years in a digital design role either on or partnering with creative marketing team
- Outstanding conceptual & problem-solving skills
- Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, & working on brand & product campaigns from vision to completion, driving the work end to end
- Strong grasp of the creative development process, seasoned art direction skills, & have consistently delivered excellence
- Senior-level accessibility & web typography knowledge
- Comfortable enough with InDesign to produce multi-page, interactive PDF documents
- Strong communication skills, comfortable giving & asking for feedback, comfortable handling multiple edits at a time under tight turnarounds
- A passion for working with creative & non-creative partners to develop compelling layouts & feature storytelling in a collaborative setting
- Excellent personal time management & priority juggling skills
- Senior-level Sketch proficiency, including managing Sketch libraries
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
What will impress us even more:
- Illustration & iconography skills youre dangerous enough to expand our icon set, create lockups, & build new graphics & treatments
- Motion graphics, CSS animation
- Video direction
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.