Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking to add Analysts to our Data & Analytics team. The Analyst will touch all aspects of the organization including operations, product, customer experience, wholesale & engineering to provide actionable data-driven insights & define the companys analytics strategy. Information drives Caspers decision-making process, & we need curious analysts to support that.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
You have the analytical firepower to take advantage of rich data & answer important questions. Responsibilities includes:
- Analyze & collaborate cross-functionally to optimize sales across customer experience, wholesale & retail providing research & recommendations to key decision-makers.
- Develop reports to help operators stay nimble & make strategy recommendations to inform major product & operational decisions.
- Work with analytics leads & cross-functional teams to champion a hypothesis-driven culture that rapidly tests, measures & iterates. This might include testing customer feedback channels, product design changes CX call flows.
- Contribute to the analytics toolkit through iterating on analysis methodology & acting cross functionally to generalize frameworks
- Create output that tells the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively.
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Management Consultant, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data
- Ability to write complex SQL queries & expert in Excel
- Experience with visualization (e.g. Looker, Tableau) & scripting languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Working knowledge of statistics a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!