Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are an incredibly accountable professional with proven success in a customer facing role. The thought of not completing a project after starting it makes you shudder & when goals are set for you, you tend to crush them because you're just that awesome. You don't need to be micro-managed in order to be successful and can be trusted to act ethically on your own accord. Proper grammar is an absolute must for you & you secretly judge people who can't keep their, there, & they're straight (don't worry, we do too). Lastly, people love spending time with you & can trust your direct & transparent communication style.
What Youll Do Here
- You will coordinate with Title, Escrow, Closing Attorneys, & Agents to track the closing dates of real estate transactions & take initiative to ensure timely receipt of referrals
- You will also be responsible for a large pipeline of property closings. This includes documenting & filing settlement statements as well as cross-referencing dollar amounts of purchase/sales prices & commission that is due.
- This position will work cross-functionally within HomeLight as you develop a seamless closing process.
- College degree or equivalent related experience with collections & closing transactions
- Exceptionally articulate
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Excellent with interpersonal relationships
- Able to multitask while under pressure
- Able to organize & prioritize numerous tasks