Flywheel was founded in 2010 by a team passionate about fitness & dedicated to building the next generation of indoor cycling a unique blend of community, progressive results, technology, & fun. Flywheel is led by a New York City-based management team with extensive experience in branded sports & fitness ventures. Every Flywheel class delivers a challenging, motivating cardio workout to help you set goals & be your best. For those who thrive on competition to push even harder, Flywheel's TorqBoard an in-studio display offers riders the option to compare their performance in real time. With stadium-style seating, classes for every level & preference, & personalized metrics tracking, Flywheel has reinvented the indoor ride. Many studios also offer FlyFIT & FlyBarre to sculpt, strengthen, & boost ride performance; in 2017, Flywheel introduced the Fly On Demand Bike, which delivers our legendary in-studio experience to the comfort & convenience of home.
Flywheel Sports is looking for a Senior Lead PHP developer to lead our ongoing PHP development efforts.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 5-10 years of professional PHP experience. Experience must be current & not in the past.
- Extensive experience with MySQL (RDS) & or PostgresDB.
- Experience implementing Rest API endpoints is a major plus.
- Experience with Drupal & one or more other CMSs.
- Experience with one or more leading PHP frameworks.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
Candidate with any of the following will stand out:
- A passion for PHP development.
- Speaking at a PHP conference & or meetups.
- Published blog posts on related PHP topics.
- Open source contributor to PHP related modules.