Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for driving the coordination, project management & deployments of our most strategic customers & partners. You will be coordinating across all departments internally & externally including Product, Engineering, Design, Operations, Partnerships, Finance, & Legal. You will work very closely with leadership to understand & anticipate the risk, opportunities, & key gaps to make our partners successful. Your goal is to provide a white-glove experience, manage scope across all teams & ensure our Platform deployments are moving forward & on time.
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Oversee the planning, tracking, & completion of Platform deployments with partners, including manage the overall partner engagement schedule & resourcing needs
- Build deployment plans closely with internal product & engineering leadership
- Lead the planning & onboarding process for partners & work with internal & external stakeholders on trainings & customer education
- Drive, monitor, & track partner & internal progress against key milestones to ensure all requirements are being met
- Identify & triage key project risks & work with internal teams to mitigate & resolve them
- Communicate, influence, & update leadership on deployment progress & key insights
Heres what we're looking for:
- Strong project management skills (organized, flexible, & can juggle multiple projects/priorities in a very fast-paced environment)
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an org -- internally & externally - executive to individual engineer
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships & influence decision making. Customer empathy is a must.
- Problem solver with strong product sense -- able to prioritize customer needs, dig into pain points, problem solve with customers, & clearly communicate product needs to product & engineering teams
- Experience in account management and/or technical implementation with strategic accounts
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.