Senior Product Manager, Student Experience
Seattle, Denver, Remote
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, & WI. Please only apply if you are able to live & work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations & specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring a Senior Product Manager within its Student Experience Team. As a Product Manager at Guild, you will help to ensure achievement of Guilds roadmap in service of our mission & company goals. In this role you will focus on building services & capabilities that serve Guild students & ensure a strong client experience across the lifecycle of the customer.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the strategy, roadmap, & delivery against key components involved in delivering a world-class student experience for signing up for the Guild education benefit
- Crystallize the needs of our target customers & translate into technical product requirements including authoring, grooming & prioritizing user stories.
- Work directly with design, engineering, go-to-market, analytics, & senior leadership teams to deliver effective product(s) to market & to solve tough, technical challenges.
- Use data, user research, & market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a business case for new product investments.
- Lead cross-functional projects related to framing & delivering for internal & external consumers.
- Represent your product both internally to the business & externally to our customers through the integrations & onboarding lifecycle.
In this role you will collaborate closely with Product leadership, Engineering managers, Coaching teams & consumer marketing teams.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role working on technical products.
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems & break them down into simple solutions that focus on customer needs.
- Experience working with clients & external partners on integrations.
- A track record of working collaboratively & effectively with engineering & non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of technical product solutions.
- Strong ability to work independently & handle ambiguity.
- Commitment to Guilds mission to unlock opportunity for Americas workforce through education
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Masters in Business Administration or equivalent field
- Background & proven results releasing enterprise commercial software or service products.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities & education institutions. Guilds proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit & our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - & with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, & the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman & former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, & Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, & transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000 - $160,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna & Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year & an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal & or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term & long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, & fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free & low cost mental health resources & support services
- We offer education benefits & tuition assistance to help your future development & growth